Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Miracle Blueberry

The brother of a friend has a great web site that I've recently discovered: miracleblueberry.com. Daniel explains how the blueberry and other fruits provide vital antioxidants, and promotes a natural juice product that contains the benefits of each of these fruits combined. He’s going to send me some samples, and I’ll post my opinions in a future blog.

He also offers free remedies to common ailments such as acne, stress, even ADHD. This site is under construction but it’s a great resource.

And here's a great recipe for blueberry pie. I prefer real butter to shortening, but if you want to go vegan just use vegan butter or shortening. Also, when I made this recipe I cut the sugar by half a cup, and it was still delicious and sweet.

No comments:

My photo
Charleston, SC, United States
As a food therapist and certified holistic practitioner, I help people develop a healthy relationship with food.